This privacy statement explains what information Serva Applabs(also known as “Serva Applabs”,”, “We”, “Our”, or “Us”) collects, stores, and processes about you. It also explains your data rights and how to contact us if you have any questions. We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time and encourage you to check this section frequently to stay up to date on any changes.
To whom this policy applies
This privacy statement applies to individuals (“users” or “you”) who interact with our website, subscribe to any of our products, request information, or use chat support.
How we gather information
We collect data from one or more of the following sources, depending on the services you use:
We need information
We may ask for, store, and process any or all of the following data categories when you request any of our services:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Your Email Id
- Your Skype Id
- Your Phone Number
- Other information that you to choose to share
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you visit our website for the first time to help analyze web traffic and track you across the web. This data is collected on the basis of “implied consent,” which means that we assume you agree to our terms of service unless you were expressly opt out. You can choose not to accept cookies by changing your browser settings, browsing in mode, or not using our website.
We also have links to many third-party services on our website and use third-party tools, the privacy policies of which may differ from ours, and we accept no responsibility for their compliance.
Why do we collect this data?
We may collect personal data or unknown data from these cookies. We collect this information in order to:
- Offer personalized service
- Create a secure platform
- Improve performance
- Statistical analysis
How we secure your data
Your personal data’s security is of very importance to us, and we take all necessary precautions to protect it. There are technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in place to ensure that your data is only accessible to authorized individuals or systems. If we discover a data breach, we notify the local authorities and affected users as soon as possible.
How we use your personal data
- To provide and keep our services running.
- To enhance our services and the user experience on our website.
- To contact you via email, notification, or any other contact information you have provided.
- To provide any third-party data that is required to enable our services.
- To be used for internal research and management. In order to detect fraud.
- To ensure that our terms and conditions are followed.
How do we safeguard your data?
To prevent unauthorized access, we have strict security procedures in place for the storage of your information. This means that we may occasionally request proof of identity or other personal information from you before proceeding with your call or inquiry.
What you can do
- To stop receiving such communications, unsubscribe from the mailing list and change your notification preferences.
- You can choose not to share your information by not completing the form and not contacting chat support.
- You have the right to revoke your consent for any specific use of your data at any time.